We now also need your informed consent for us to retain your details and stay in touch with you.
You have a right to expect us to have proper systems in place to prevent any personal information we may hold about you from being lost, stolen, misused or shared with others without your informed consent; we have always had those systems in place but Data Protection Laws are changing.
We want to continue to reassure you that:
• We will only retain the information about any individual that we have a legitimate need for, in order to support and care for those seeking access to our services, purchasing our services or working within it.
• We will only share information about you necessary to ensure continuity in that support and care, and will let you know who that involves and why. We will listen to any objection you may have about this.
• We won’t hold that information for any longer than necessary.
• We will inform you directly if for any reason we have a concern around the confidentiality of information we hold about you and advise you on any action we are taking.
• We will expect any other organisations we do business with to operate with the same standards.Under GDPR legislation coming into effect on the 25th of May 2018,if you would like Broadreach House to remain in contact with you please provide us with consent to do so, to achieve this simply click on the link below.
You can of course withdraw your consent at any time going forward.
Broadreach is an innovative and dynamic registered charity, offering treatment and support services for men and women whose lives have been adversely affected by addiction.
From initial detox or stabilisation, through to reintegration, education and training, Broadreach House provides all the support needed to achieve individual treatment goals. Our commitment to clinical excellence, our dedicated staff and our holistic, evidence based approach create an environment that promotes positive and lasting change.
One of the advantages of choosing Broadreach House is that we are able to offer services that meet a person’s needs throughout their treatment and recovery journey. From initial detox through to rehabilitation, aftercare, education/training and volunteering.
Broadreach House provides everything that is required to enable lasting recovery for our clients. Our commitment to clinical excellence, our dedicated staff and our holistic, evidence-based approach to treatment create an environment that promotes positive, lasting change.