Broadreach House offers clients the ability to move through different types of treatment, both residential and day services, and access to the services appropriate to their need.
- We use a range of evidence-based interventions and treatments.
- Treatment plans are tailored and designed specifically to address individual needs.
- We can refer to in-house services specifically designed to meet the diversity and range of client needs; including family services, debt management, parenting programmes, housing, budgeting, life skills, training and volunteering.
- We have a strong network of community partnerships offering comprehensive support, and the ability to signpost to other agencies when appropriate.
- Service users may have the opportunity to become volunteers/peer mentors (S.U.R.F Project), receive accredited vocational training, and develop transferable skills, which will help them secure employment.